Two-branch rope sling (2SK)
Тcargo transportation, with two hook points (eyelets, loops, and other fittings). From a lifting link, two rope branches and end elements (hooks, staples, loops).
- 2CK double slings are made of a steel rope according to the requirements and standards of GOST 25573-82.
- Scopes of rope slings: industrial enterprises, oil and gas production, construction, warehouses, ports, transport facilities, etc.
- Slings from 2CK rope are equipped with thimbles installed in the loops, which prevent damage to the rope. In the classic version, the end elements of the sling are lifting hooks. It is possible to put staples, grips, any other fittings instead of hooks or to make the arms without end elements.
- Seal of rope ends is done by crimping or braiding.
- Double rope slings are equipped with a rectangular safety tag, which is attached to the bolt connection of the demountable link in such a way that it cannot be torn off during operation.
- Effective operation at temperatures from -45 to +150. At higher temperatures, the lifting capacity of the sling is reduced.
- Gradual destruction of rope slings, which allows you to notice it on early stages;
- High degree of flexibility
- Strength and wear resistance;
- Safety factor 6: 1;
Slinging should be carried out in accordance with the slinging schemes. General-purpose slings should be selected so that the angle between their arms does not exceed 90 °. If you find it difficult to choose the right length, just contact us, tell us about the mass and nature of your cargo and we will help you with the choice. Also, for the correct selection of the lifting device, you need to know the size or type of crane hook. Dimensions of the devices and other components are given in our catalog.
You can buy rope slings of various loading capacity and length. The Strop-Komplekt company has own production of slings. It is possible to buy load grabbing devices wholesale and retail. Payment is made on the settlement account of the company or in cash. We cooperate with legal entities and individuals. Our managers provide detailed consultation and help to choose a specific product by phone +7 (343) 228-38-86. Having contacted us, you will also be able to obtain information on exact cost and place an order.